The bodywork design is the final results of demanding technical development, made of precise progress phases, connected and functional one to the other.
Phase 1 means the study phase upstream of the design.
Includes the following activities:
- • Input definition and analysis
- • solution and feasibility
- • industrial design and lay-out
- • time planning and progress phases
- • cost evaluations
If requested by the Company, this phase concerns the engineering of what proposed in the first phase:
- • Complete final 3D assembly to bodywork
- • Technical drawings
- • Technical output cam
- • Drawings for mechanical carpentry
- • Technical documentations
Phase 3 concerns the realization of the prototype.
Our activities in Phase 3 include:
- • Possible search and selection of the productive partner
- • Verification and control of target-costs.
- • Technical assistance for the construction of the prototype
In Phase 4, any optimization activities following prototyping are carried out.
The assemblies, drawings and base lists for the mass-production of the bodywork are updated.